Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolution - I've GOT to Get Out More!



I'm ashamed to admit that I, a native New Yorker, take so little advantage of the wonderful arts opportunities in this City.

Naughty, naughty me.

So, I've made a resolution for 2013 that I'm going to drag my sorry carcass out and enjoy.

My first visit is going to be to the New York Historical Society, which currently boasts "What Was NY Like During World War II?", which runs through May 27, 2013. Since I'm writing historical women's fiction novels each of which begins, or takes place in, Manhattan, it's going to be a busman's holiday but certainly an enjoyable one.

That's my first, but I'll be picking and choosing amongst the prolific offerings to broaden my horizons, and enrich my soul.

What's your favorite art form and how do you enjoy it?

And if you want to make the Historical Society a stop on your next art tour? Check out the link on the right.

Make 2013 the year you embrace all things beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment